Saturday, May 8, 2010

Just an introduction..

So I decided to start a real blog to document my disastrous attempts at making beautiful crafts. I mean sometimes they turn out good.. I have one awesome granny square blanket that I am proud of, except for the fact that its a little short but it's cool to have somebody say "Did you make that?" and you can say "Uh-huh, it was no problem at all." But really I wanted to kill somebody by the 50th round and was tired of buying more yarn.

Currently I'm working on finishing up a crocheted bag made of granny squares. I just have a handle left and then I'll post pictures. I also am trying to work up a blanket for my grandmom made of tiny granny squares. I need to buy some new yarn for the project but before I can do that I need to clean out my stash, hence the bag. Also, I bought some fabric forever and a day ago at a fancy-smancy fabric store. I finally have an idea and courage to create some shirts. I bought some stretchy fabric the other day so hopefully on Tuesday I'll have some time to make the shirts.

Although I don't even know if anyone will read this or how they will find this.. I hope you enjoy it. I'll be back with some photos and progress reports.

No comments:

Post a Comment