Sunday, May 30, 2010

Completed Project! Woot-Woot!


So yes, I completed something that was not a disaster. Yay. My friend graduated college and is going to be a teacher so I made him something cute and appropriate for his future desk. He's pretty cute right? Yeah, I thought so too. He was my first attempt with amigurumi and first time reading a pattern without any assistance from videos. So I'm pretty proud of him. I used the patten from Lion Brand. If you google 'amigurumi apple' it'll pop up. It didn't take too long either.

Anyway, I'm working on something else that I'm pretty sure will be labeled disaster but we'll wait and see how it turns out. Also, tomorrow starts the Great Owl Crochetalong. I'm really excited. If you click on the badge you can still sign up today to be a part of it. I'm super excited. So now I'm off to go buy some fancy new yarn for this project.

1 comment:

  1. That's quite the fancy apple. I bet you have a really awesome friend.

    ReplyDelete